Wednesday, June 15, 2005

An open letter to Justice Paul Hrabinsky

An open letter to Justice Paul Hrabinsky - Court of Queen’s Bench Saskatoon.

You conducted a per-trial conference at the request of Audrey Brent to help Audrey Brent avoided disclosure of documents, discoveries and the other normal procedures of the court. I was being railroaded directly from the filing of original documents to a trial and you Justice Hrabinsky were fully aware of this. I had initially thought you did this in retaliation for my reporting Saskatoon lawyer Nicolas Stooshinoff to the Saskatoon police. Mr Stooshinoff was blackmailing a disabled Saskatoon Homeowner along with David Hilash the manager of Windsor Plywood and they were doing this with the help of Brent Gough the President of the Saskatchewan Law Society. You were prepared to put two disabled people out on the street based on the lies from Audrey Brent. When I told you that my disabled mother could not have agreed to move out of her house because of her disability you visibly reacted to this information. As I have stated in previous posts I could not understand why you reacted as you did. I know now why you reacted, this is when you realised that you had been lied to. When did you realise that the police and prosecutes were lying to you in the Lucas case, was it before you sentenced John Lucas and his wife, or after?

You continued with the pre-trial and ignored a letter from my doctor that clearly said that proceeding with the pre-trial before my Botox injection would have a serious effect on my health. You put me into the hospital and are responsible for my being in a wheelchair Justice Hrabinsky. Justice Dovell continued refusing to accept my doctors advice and letters resulting in my being hospitalised.

I have a neurological movement disorder that effects my muscles and a degenerated spine. I live a life of pain and morphine. You two not only put me into the hospital and into a wheelchair by ignoring my doctors letters, you ended my ability to support myself.

People keep telling me that it is my pride that prevents me from accepting help, its not pride that prevents me from going on welfare, it is something that you and Justice Dovell do not have and would not understand, dignity and self respect.

I am not the first disabled man to fall pray to a gold digging women and as long as the law allows these women to take advantage of the disabled I will not be the last. Had I not registered a caveat giving my mother a legal right to live in her house for as long as she lived when we paid cash for our home we would have both been out on the street. Her investment in our house was my inheritance for looking after her for over forty years. Had I not borrowed over $16,000.00 over the past four years to pay lawyers for doing nothing we would both have been out on the street.

My mother and I have been forced to live like animals by Audrey Brent, with the help of Nicolas Stooshinoff, Justice G A Smith and Brent and Stooshinoff’s former law partner, Justice Dovell. They forced us to survive on one meals on wheels per day for over three years. My mother found me unconscious on the floor one morning, I was unable to get into my wheelchair, I was laying in my piss and yellow vomit. My mother is like a small child, she likes to do enjoyable things, like watch children playing and she enjoys colouring with crayons. I looked after her under horrendous painful conditions for the past four years. You know what kept me going. Something else you would not understand Justice Hrabinsky.

I found my mother on the floor the other day. I was unable to help her and I called for help. She is in the hospital waiting for a seniors home. My health has deteriorated to the point of not being able to care for her any longer. Her $5000.00 that she saved for years for her funeral that Audrey Brent claimed belonged to my ex, I have used to per-pay her funeral and the remainder I will buy her a rocking chair and new clothing when she moves from the hospital to the seniors home. Of all the despicable lies told by you, Audrey Brent and Justice Dovell about my mother and I, this one had to be the sickest.

The persecution of a disabled homeowner, my mother and I by you, justice G A Smith, Justice Dovell, Audrey Brent, Brent Gough, and Nicolas Stooshinoff are the result of corruption within your court.

I have tried to visit at the hospital every day. I had to take my wheelchair about three times and I used a wheelchair at the hospital a few times. I rode my old one speed bike and I had someone following me, at first two people in a red car and then a man in a small white car taking my picture. I can not ride the bike in a strong wind and took the bus one day, I walked home. Send the man with the camera, I am going to cut my grass, read my affidavit, you and Justice Dovell have stolen everything that I worked for and put my mother and me in the hospital, I am going to have you two removed from the court. You are both human waste.

There are times when I need the chair. I fully expect that you will put me into the hospital again, and back into my chair, but I will continue to tell people what you and your judicial idiot friends have done to three disabled people. As you know I picketed your court in the past. I am going to the hospital in Vancouver in July, when I get back you will find me handing out information about you and your sick misfit friends. I am going to put your name on a barf bag Justice Hrabinsky. People will need it after reading about you, Justice Dovell and G A Smith. The Justices of the Court of Queen’s Bench need to know what you sick misfits have done, it bothers me to think that they already know.

You have been ignoring me Justice Hrabinsky. What I have been saying about you and your gang of legal blackmailers and thieves on the web for the past year is true. You rely on the respect that Canadians have for the courts and their belief that justices of the court would never lower themselves to the level of sewer rats. What you, Justice Dovell and G A Smith have done is drag the names of Honourable Judges through the sewer with you and disgraced your court in the eyes of the public. You, Justice Dovell and Justice G A Smith have abused your power by assaulting the disabled. What are you going to do Hrabinsky? Have me charged and ask your friends to cook up some crap like you did to John Lucas and Richard Klassen? I feel sorry for you bunch of misfits.

No comments: